To Our Valued Clients,
Your safety and the safety of our staff are our top priorities as we continue to move forward. We are following all state guidelines as we endeavor to make your next visit with us as comfortable and safe as possible.
While Massachusetts does not currently have a mask mandate in place, Essential Therapies is supporting the following guidelines posted on the MA Dept. of Health web site (https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-mask-requirements):
Some Changes at the Spa:
- Three new contactless hand sanitizers have been installed for public use.
- Contactless faucets have been added in two bathrooms and at the front desk.
- FDA water-free hand sanitizers are available in all public areas.
- We have purchased UV / ozone sanitizers for both levels of the spa.
- Our heat exchanger increases room air flow / air exchange. In addition, we have recently replaced our A/C system with new mini-splits with improved air filtration.
- We allow 15 minutes between appointments to allow air circulation and to provide time for the cleaning of rooms, door handles, tables, sinks or any other surface potentially touched by a client or therapist.